Following the huge success of the previous BSG Endoscopy Live event in 2017, we are delighted to invite you to the 3rd BSG National Live Endoscopy meeting, to be held at the Sage Gateshead on 7 and 8 March 2019.
This interactive meeting will showcase UK Endoscopy at its best. The 2019 event is an excellent opportunity for you to engage with the UK clinical community including consultant gastroenterologists from across the UK, trainees interested in gastroenterology, surgical colleagues and nurses. We would be delighted if you would support this innovative and exciting meeting, bringing together the very best in Endoscopy.
Gateshead is a fantastic destination for the 2019 event, with one of the UK’s finest Endoscopy centres on the doorstep. The Sage is a wonderfully unique space and will provide a great host for the BSG.
We expect 500+ participants to join us at BSG Endoscopy Live 2019 as well as a strong industry presence.
Endoscopy Live 2019 highlights include:
- Live endoscopy via video link from University College London and Freeman Hospital, Newcastle
- State of the art lectures covering endoscopic practice and innovation
- iPads to facilitate interactive learning
- ‘Meet the expert’ sessions
- World-class invited speakers
- Industry symposia
- Reduced registration rates for nurses and trainees