Returning for its fourth year, we are delighted to announce that Glasgow Gastro 2021 will be delivered as a hybrid event, with both face to face and digital delegates.
This one-day Conference will consist of interactive presentations, case based learning and state of the art lectures, with both national and international experts providing topical updates on a wide range of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endoscopy issues.
The programme will be of interest to consultants and trainees in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, General and Acute medicine and also nurse specialists in Gastroenterology, Endoscopy and Hepatology.
Up to 6 CPD credits will be available and for ease and convenience, the programme can be accessed live or for up to 3 weeks after on-demand.
Join us for Glasgow Gastro 2021 to hear from speakers including:
- Professor Loren Laine - Yale University, USA
- Dr Alastair McKinlay – President, British Society of Gastroenterology
- Professor Debbie Shawcross - King’s College Hospital, London
- Professor John Dillon - University of Dundee and Ninewells Hospital and Medical School
- Professor Anton Emmanuel - UCL, UCLH & NHNN
- Professor Matt Rutter - North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Helen Steed - Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust