SSG Winter Meeting
Light Breakfast from 7.30am; Meeting 7.45-8.45am
Attendees are invited to a NRS Hepatology Breakfast Meeting at the SSG Winter Meeting on the morning of the 1st December. This will be an opportunity to meet others interested in participating in Liver Research in Scotland. The focus of this year’s face-to face meeting will be on Opportunities for Developing Research. There will be discussions around:
· SCOTRight’s plans for Liver Research
· Opportunities for trainees to participate in the Associate PI Scheme
· CSO Clinical Academic and Innovation Fellowships
· NRS Career Researcher Fellowships
· Active Hepatology Research Projects throughout Scotland
Trainees and early career Consultants are especially encouraged to attend.
The room which is booked has limited spaces, so please notify me as soon as possible if you wish to attend.
Ewan Forrest: NRS Hepatology Lead