Glasgow Gastro Conference 16 September 2022
Venue: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
Celebrating its fifth year, we are delighted to announce that Glasgow Gastro Conference 2022 will return to a face to face format.
This one-day Conference will consist of interactive presentations, case based learning and state of the art lectures, with both national and international experts providing topical updates on a wide range of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endoscopy issues.
The programme will be of interest to consultants and trainees in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, General and Acute Medicine and also nurse specialists in Gastroenterology, Endoscopy and Hepatology.
Up to 6 CPD credits will be available.
Join us for Glasgow Gastro 2022 to hear from speakers including:
- Professor Dame Parveen Kumar, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London
- Professor Debbie Shawcross, King’s College Hospital, London
- Dr Andy Veitch, President Elect, British Society of Gastroenterology
- Professor Ramesh Arasaradnam OBE, University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire
- Professor Maja Thiele, Odense University Hospital and University of Southern Denmark
We are now inviting abstracts for the Glasgow Gastro 2022 poster competition.
Entries should relate to a case report, audit, quality improvement project or a clinical trial/study.
Submission deadline: Thursday 11 August 2022
Please submit your abstract to: email@example.com
Who should attend?
• Gastroenterology and hepatology consultants and trainees
• General and acute medicine consultants and trainees
• Gastroenterology and hepatology nursing staff
If possible can you please circulate the attached flyer to any of your members you think maybe interested in attending this event.
If you are interested in registering for this event you can register online at https://community.rcpsg.ac.uk/event/view/glasgow-gastro-conference-16-sep-22